Pages

Friday 19 July 2013

NOTD - Collection 2000 Watermelon





Hello everyone

I picked up this nail polish from Lloyds pharmacy, it was only £2.49 and I really love the colour.  Its like a pale coral pink, so not so bright as coral but a bit different to the usual pastel pinks! 

I also love the fact that its a gel polish, I find this polish really glides on well and it does not chip that easily.  I think for the price this polish is lovely.

You can make it look even brighter with 2 coats but I like the colour with one coat.

Lisa-Jane
xx


4 comments:

  1. That's a lovely colour. I haven't tried a gel polish yet, but I think I could be persuaded ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a nice colour! Recently ive been buying mavala nail polish, they also glide well and dry fast.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx