Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

New Look Sale buys

Hiya 

I feel like I have not been shopping for ages but I did do a little online sale order from New Look last week.

These are my purchases:

Cream Floral Denim Shirt Dress - this was in the Petite section for only £12.00,.  I am 5ft 3in so I think the petite should be ok.  I like this fact that this looks quite vintage looking.



Polka dot top - £7.00 I love this its fab with skinny black jeans or a black pencil skirt.


Peter Pan Floral Top - only £6.00 


and I also bought a black sleeveless Skater Dress, I wanted this for work. This was full price but only £9.99.


 We went to 3 car boot sales yesterday which was fun, I did buy a couple of things! Then last night we went to a wedding, it was really gorgeous we had a brilliant night.



Lisa-Jane
xx

3 comments:

  1. Show us your car boot buys! I was working so I need a fix from you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've picked out some lovely bits from the sale. I'm avoiding the sales, I can't fit anything else in my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I absolutely love that first dress. You definitely fit into New Look's petite category (I believe it's anyone under 5ft 5). xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx