Pages

Saturday 13 July 2013

Bronzed and back from our holiday.


Hiya

We got back from our hols on Thursday we had an amazing holiday and I have literally tonnes of photos.

I will show you my holiday outfits over the next few days.

The greek people were lovely and we visited some gorgeous places.   I will definitely post some more photos of the places we visited and some of us.

The photo above was taken by a beautiful church that overlooks Zakynthos town, a cruise ship had just come in that day and it was packed there.  In fact it was so hard getting this photo taken as there were just so many people doing the same thing!

The Dress is by TFNC in House of Fraser, I love this as its very grecian looking.

Bag & Shoes - both Primark

I actually wore my hair up for a change too which is unlike me...but I actually really like it up now.

I will be catching up on all yout blos in the next few days

Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx



8 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great holiday. I love love love your dress, it`s just my style.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress and youhave a nice tan! I hate itwhen there is too many peoplevyou cant take pictures. The same thing happenned at parque guel in barcelona :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are looking gorgeous Lisa!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie, only just saw this comment as for some reason it was in my spam box!!xx

      Delete
  4. Glad you had a fabulous time, I love Greece and you've just fired up my wanderlust even more, I want to go back. Loving your holiday snaps, keep them coming! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home :) I love that second photo of your both, your legs look amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww you look fab! Looking forward to seeing more holiday pics! No holiday for me this year so I'm traveling vicariously :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx