Pages

Monday 13 January 2014

Son of a Peach!

Hiya

Last year I came across a rather cheap make up brand in Superdrug that does not test on animals, its called Beauty UK.  I have been using 'Chelsea' which is like a nude caramel colour for a while and I love this colour.

The other day I also bought Son of a Peach (ha ha I love the name of this).  This is very pale peach and worn alone its not that great but I mix it with MUA's Peachykeen which is a more stronger peach colour and they look so nice together.  MUA lipsticks are only £1 each but I find them very drying where as Beauty UK's lipsticks are a really nice creamy consistency.
 
Son of a Peach
without flash
 
 
 
Son of a Peach
with flash
 
 
This is the MUA Peachkeen, as you can see this is more of a darker peach but its really pretty.
 
 

 
 
Top - MUA Peachykeen
 
Middle - Beauty UK Son of a Peach
 
Bottom - Beauty UK Chelsea
 
 
Have you tried any of these?
 
Lisa-Jane
xx 

5 comments:

  1. I love their makeup, this looks gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both pretty. I have never tried any Beauty UK products but I like MUAs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried either brand's lipsticks. I love these colours as they're so fresh but they look horrible on me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty colours.I will have to check these out xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Beauty UK, I have a great shimmer blush from there which is just as good as any expensive highlighter.
    Love the lippy selection, I want some peachy shades for when spring finally arrives.

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx