Pages

Monday 6 January 2014

Clogau Cariad Locket

Hiya

I just wanted to show you my gorgeous locket Mike bought me for Christmas.
 
The Clogau 'Cariad' locket.  Clogau is welsh gold and its the gold of royalty..apparently!  Cariad means 'love' in welsh.  Mike was worried I may not like it but I think its stunning as it has a simple beauty to it.
 

 
 

Also Mike did buy me the Fiorelli bag I mentioned in a previous post..I adore this bag :)
 
 
 
and this Cath Kidston bag....
 
 
 
 
I wanted a dark floral one as I have a creamy white floral CK bag.
 
I also received a New Look voucher and various other bits, I think Mike really spoilt me this year and I felt extremely lucky.
 
Lisa-Jane
xx

4 comments:

  1. That necklace is beautiful - definitely simple but stunning! Both the bags are gorgeous too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you not like it? It's perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that's lovely, my friend has an engagement ring made from Clogau :)
    I've commented on a couple of your posts but i'm not sure if they're coming through , I think my google is playing up xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love that necklace and the whole Clogau brand.
    Good picks from Mike! x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx