Pages

Friday 31 January 2014

Primark 'new in store' Spring Haulage

Oooh I have not done a Primark haul for ages!!!

If you live in the UK you will know how grey and depressing the weather has been lately so when I popped into Primark last week and saw that they had quite a lot of their new Spring range in it cheered me up a lot!
 
My love affair with Primark has been quashed of late but I must admit I am loving the new range.
 
Firstly I picked up this cream ditsy dress with the crochet design.  I adore this dress, it reminds me of a Cath Kidston print.  I cannot wait for the warmer weather to wear it. This was £12
 





Peach cardigan with lace detail - another gorgeous item.  They also had this in cream and I might have to go back to get that one!
 


Nude heart print cardigan - this is really cute I do love my nudes/pink colours

 

Cream top - this is lovely worn with jeggings as its long and very flattering, sorry about how creased it looks in the photos :(

 
 


Floral Ballet pumps - Oh my gosh I love these.  I love how the colours go together and they are so springlike plus I adore the coral bows!  Only £4.00

 
 
 
Hair band - loving these hairbands and it has such a pretty design




Ginger cat cushion...only £4.00 had to have this! It was in one of my previous posts about my bedroom
 


Soft pink fluffy rose design throw, again this was in my bedroom post.  They also have this in cream. Its really gorgeous and soft.


 
Tomorrow I am meeting up with a friend I have not seen since last November, so looking forward to catching up and maybe some more shopping.  I don't think I will be spending much though as I acutally have some gift vouchers left over from christmas.  I think I need a 'shopping' type of job! ha ha
 
Have a lovely weekend
 
Lisa-Jane
xx
 

8 comments:

  1. Oh it's been ages since I last went to Primark but I have a little trip planned for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do like your pinks and nude! Lovely stuff x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cardis! Would love the heart one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think I just fell in love with the floral ballet shoes. I'm hoping my local Primark has them in stock this weekend! I posted my Primark haul today, would love it if you had a look :)

    ox Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am waiting eagerly for the new collection to filter through. There is a floral crepe skater dress that needs to be with me :)

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely haul Lisa, very pretty and girly :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely haul Lisa, very pretty and girly :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cream top, might have to take a look!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx