Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2014

In store: January sales purchases

Hello everyone

As I mentioned before I was not very impressed with the sales but I did manage to get a couple of things I liked.

Firstly I got this gorgeous bikini in the Next Clearance sale.  It was originally £32 reduced to just £2 for the top and £2 for the bottoms...bargain or what!
 
 
 
Its actually in cup size too but I chose a size smaller than I am as that will be ideal when I have lost weight.  I know you should not purchase things that are smaller but I feel this will be a good goal to work towards as I really want to be able to wear this bikini and look and feel great!

I also purchased this red hairband in Accessorize for £1.80.


New Look lace collar top £7.00





 

Nude blazer in Primark £7.00


Lisa-Jane
xx


9 comments:

  1. Wow, that bikini was a bargain! Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that bikini is so pretty and a nutter bargain! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I didn't realise that I'd wrote nutter bargain until you commented on my blog...oops how embarrassing, silly autocorrect as I've commented on my ipad. I don't even know what it was meant to say now! Haha. Xx

      Delete
    2. Haha...was meant to say "an utter" lol, don't worry I definitely don't think your a nutter hehe. Xx

      Delete
    3. YOu don't have to apologise I think you meant 'an utter bargain' ha ha x

      Delete
  3. You got some good stuff! Gotta love a good sale! I picked up a few accessories today for les than $30. I got about a dozen!!! Might post about it soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty bikini and a steal at that price too

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how cheap that bikini was! It's so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not been overly impressed by sales so far either. Although picked up some ankle boots in new look which I'm pleased with. Love the nude blazer, goes with everything!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx