Pages

Friday 3 January 2014

ASOS Sale Haul





Hello everyone

After Christmas I always go to the 'January sales' although many of them start before christmas!  This year I was very disappointed, I am pretty sure most of the shops bring out tat from ages ago to try and re sell. I did buy a few things which I shall show you in another post.

One place I can always count on for a good sale though is ASOS. 
 
Here are my ASOS purchases:

Nishe Bow Print Sweetheart Dress, this dress is gorgeous! £45.00 reduced to £13.50




Lovestruck Lace Detail Dress £42.00 reduced to £12.50


 
Vila Tulip Dress in Pink - £28.00 reduced to £11.00

I had to return this as although its gorgeous the colour pink is like 'Barbie'  The colour looks a lot nicer online.
 
 
Vila Tulip Dress in Grey - £28.00 reduced to £11.00
 
Love this and I am going to wear this for work.
 
 

Have you bought anything in the ASOS sale?

xx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful dresses, I especially love the bow one.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bow print dress is very pretty, you found some lovely dresses x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I absolutely love the first dress! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice bow dress! I bought ankle boots in Next but that's it! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sale buys. I wear a lot of asos for work it wears really well.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore that first dress - so pretty and easy to wear day or night! Have been trying to stay away from the sales but they lure me in :L

    ReplyDelete
  7. The navy dress is gorgeous! And I tagged you for the Liebster Award on my blog!

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx