Pages

Thursday 2 January 2014

Happy New Year - First Outfit of 2014

Well I hope you all had a great christmas.  I just want to wish all my followers and readers a happy new year, I hope 2014 is a good one for you all.

I have bought a few things in the sales the past week which I shall blog about very soon.  To be honest I was not overly impressed with the sales this time. 

I popped into town today to get some trainers for the gym and this was my outfit.

 
Dress - Forever 21
 
Belt - is from another ASOS dress
 
Boots & Cardigan - Primark
 
I have to admit I hate trainers but needed some new ones as I have joined the gym this week.  I have decided to get myself into action and do something as I am unhappy with my body and don't want to spend another summer feeling fat and horrible.
 
I am aiming to go 4 times a week...eek
 
My new years resolutions is to lose weight, feel healthier and be happier!
 
Just before christmas I lost my job, it was only temporary but it has given me the opportunity to go to the gym and get fitter/slimmer.
 
I am going to start looking for a new job in a few weeks.
 
Whats your new year resolutions?
 
Lisa-Jane
xx 

8 comments:

  1. Good luck with your gym goal lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year :) Sorry to hear about the job,good luck in your search for a new one. I always love the outfits you put together.It makes me wear my dresses more when i see how pretty you look in all of yours. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the job and gym!! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about the job and best of luck for your search, You look lovely in that dress. The words fat and horrible would never spring to mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! I agree; I didn't think the sale was very good this year. Hope things on the job front go well xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your job hunt is fruitful Lisa. Have fun at the gym :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the gym hun. Not that you need it, you look lovely.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lisa-Jane, good luck with your fitness plan. I`m doing a series on my blog through January called Flabuary as I`m keen to lose some weight and become healthier.
    Lovely dress too,
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx