Pages

Friday 14 March 2014

Mini haulage

Hiya lovely followers
 
Well I had great news this week as I was offered not 1...not 2 but 3 jobs!!! Now I have to make a decision...which is not as easy as you think!
 
I went on a little shopping spree as a little treat but as usual when you want to splash out you cannot find much you want!
 
However I made a Forever 21 online order and a H&M order which I shall show you in seperate posts as I am awaiting their arrival :)  I also won a couple of pretty dresses on Ebay which I shall also post at a later date.
 
Anyway when I went into town I did buy a few small things....
 
Firstly in New Look I bought this mint jumper/top...I love this it has like a pointelle back and sleeves and the mint colour is lovely. 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Then in Primark agan there was not much I wanted.  Primark do have some gorgeous summer dresses in store at the moment but they are similar to ones I already have so I resisted the urge to buy more!
 
I did buy this cute little mint vest with like a white floral pattern...its so pretty.
 
 
 
 
 
I did also purchase these pretty PJ's.
 


 
Have a lovely weekend all
 
Lisa-Jane
xx


8 comments:

  1. Jealous of your hauling, I'm on stat sick pay so really cannot shop! Congrats on the job offers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. three job offers? You ARE in demand Lisa!!! Good for you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely buys and well done on the jobs, good luck deciding x

    Catherines Loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for your job offers! That's great! I love the first jumper, with the diamond pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow well done on your various job offers! I'm sure you will make the right choice !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, 3 job offers!! I really like the daisy vest! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your jobs! Thats a nice choice to have to make.


    Loving the purchases, I do love a bit of mint green.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pleased about all the jobs you have been offered. I love the mint jumper too x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx