Pages

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Currently reading..........

Hiya
 
If you have followed my blog for quite a while you will probably know that I love reading.
 
Its funny but last year I did not read much.  Last year was a difficult year for me I found it so hard to relax and concentrate on things like reading!  
 
However, over the past few weeks I have got my 'reading mojo'  back again and have started to read before going to bed as I find it really relaxes me. 
 
At the moment I am reading Marian Keyes...Anyone Out There, it was a book I picked up from a charity shop for 50p...which is where I buy most of my books from.
This is a brilliant book, I am only about one third through and its one of those books you just cannot put down.
 
 
My recent great book buy was Sophie Kinsella's brand new latest book, Wedding Night....I love Sophie Kinsella I have all of the Shopaholic series.  This was on offer at Asda for half price so was just £3.99.
 
 
 
Anyone else read/reading any of these books?
 
Lisa-Jane
xx

4 comments:

  1. I love Marian Keyes books! But Anyone out There is my Least favourite. I love how she can tackle those heavy subjects with such humour! I'm not a big fan of Kinsella, I read most of the Shopaholic series, but it's not my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read both of these :) I was quite excited to see that there is going to be a new shopaholic book x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have soo many books, I really do need to sort them out as I won't ever read them again.

    My sister brought me a Curtis Sittenfeld book - Sisterland which I have just started.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the same, I hardly read at all last year and I don't know why, but this year I am really back into it and tying new things. I have been trying some science fiction, recently finishing Leviathan Wakes by James S.A. Corey, which was great. Now I'm reading a book by British horror writer Adam Nevill called The Ritual. It is such a page turner, just like another book of his I read called Last Days. I would highly reccommend him, but maybe not for bedtime reading :)

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx