Pages

Thursday 20 March 2014

Casual Outfit Post and Tommy's Tree!

Hiya everyone
 
I thought I would do a quick outfit post, I am trying to wear some of my dresses I have in my wardrobe as I do tend to buy a lot of dresses...you don't say!!!  I cannot resist I am just a sucker for a pretty dress ha ha
 
I am really happy as I have lost some weight, my stomach is definitely smaller and my dresses that used to be skintight and uncomfortable are feeling loser and looking better.
 
I am doing 30 mins of Zumba 3 times a week and have cut out a lot of junk food...I still have the occasional treats but not as much as I used to.  I think as I an have an Under Active Thyroid it is taking longer to lose weight which is an annoyance, it used to be much easier when I was a bit younger :(

 
 
Gosh I cannot believe how long my hair is now...seems like its been ages waiting to grow!
 
 
 
 
Ditsy Dress - Forever 21
Fake Leather Jacket - G21 at Asda
Plaited belt - H&M
Tights - Primark
Tan Boots - Schuh
 
 
I am loving the fact the weather is getting warmer and the nights are getting lighter.  Anyway who regularly reads my blog will know that Tommy (our ginger tom cat) died in 2012 and we wanted to plant a tree in his memory as he was an outdoors cat and loved the garden.  Our house is semi-detached with a driveway and garage.  We planted the tree in the front garden on the other side of the driveway.  Last year it did not blossom at all which was really disappointing but this year I have just noticed its actually starting to blossom which I am so happy about.  We called it Tommy's Tree' whenever I look at it I think of my little ginger baby who I adored so much.  Its strange to think when we moved into the house that where the tree is was a pond....it was a mess though and we were so worried about children or animals falling into it so we removed it.  
 
 
 
 
Tommy who sadly died 8th September 2012, god bless him.
 
 
 
Ollie is our latest addition and my second little baby.  We have had him a while now, he likes the garden but is much more of an indoors cat.
 

 
Lisa-Jane
xx
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Well done on your weight loss, you look lovely regardless. I'm looking forward to being able to exercise (and shop) again once I'm better. I'm worrying about putting weight on around my tummy as the dr told me to rest and eat frequently which is just asking for trouble when it comes down to my weight but I guess being healthy is more important.
    Your hair is starting to get long too, I can't wait to dye mine and get a trim once I've stopped with this cough...my hair is down to my bum now hehe. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dresses, buy so many but then always end up living in my skinny jeans! I need to make more effort to wear all the dresses!

    Love this outfit, always love the colour combination of dark blue with tan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the weight loss! :) It is such a nice feeling. The tree is a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tommy's tree is looking very pretty :)
    Hey Lisa, you're looking very trim indeed! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous Lisa, the tree is gorgeous too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cats and lady!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx