Pages

Sunday 9 March 2014

Biker Chick

Hiya everyone
 
I hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine, we have to make the most of it in the UK!
 
Mike and I popped to Asda yesterday and while he was looking at the DVD's I had a sneaky peak at the clothing.  I came across this gorgeous jacket and Mike said he would buy it for me.
I have a tan faux leather bomber jacket but nothing black.  I think this is gorgeous as its very flattering, the fit is so nice as it has stretchy panels at each side and I love the embroidered/textured effect on the sleeves and collar.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
I was thinking it would go with everything from ditsy floral dresses to jeans and tops.
 
Now the weather is warming up a bit I have a feeling this will be worn quite a lot!
 
Take care
Lisa-Jane
xx

9 comments:

  1. I am really enjoying the sun! What a great jacket. I love supermarket clothes- almost all my work clothes are from Tesco!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice jacket! I'm also looking for a black one, as I have a navy one! The ones I find are all too big though :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lisa-jane, I'm actually wearing the same/similar asda biker jacket in today's poat.! I love it too. Asda have excelled themselves with this little beauty haven't they! And I totally agree, I think it will go with everything! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely Lisa, bet it looks fabulous on you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great biker jacket hun. It reminds me on one I had years ago.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh that jacket is lovely, I can't believe it is Asda!
    It will look lovely with all your cute summer dresses!

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw that one in the shop and contemplated it but was good! It felt lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome biker jacket!! At my work, we're slowly getting winter stuff in, here in Australia. So glad to see you still blogging. Hopefully I'll put up a blog post up soon. Hope your well! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx