Pages

Sunday 23 March 2014

Three dresses for 5 pounds each :)

Hiya everyone

Last week I managed to buy three lovely dresses for just £5.00 each from a couple of the £5 websites that are around now. 

Firstly I purchased this gorgeous red floral dress which incidentally New Look were selling for around £20.00.  I have noticed this on a couple of peoples blogs and thought how pretty it was.
I got it from a website called www.justfor5pounds.com  it arrived really quickly too and its so nice.  Its actually a bit longer so I can wear it with bare legs without worrying about it being too short.
I don't know why as I am short at 5ft 3ins but I find a lot of dresses nowadays are quite short.  I just don't know how people who are tall find buying dresses!
They still have this in stock but only in a size 8!
 
 

 
 
Also I regularly check the website www.everthing5pounds.com and saw these dresses the other day which they them in about 5 different colours.  I have bought from this website before and both the dresses I bought were ASOS dresses with the labels part removed.  These dresses ere not a known label but they are really nice.  For some reason they accidentally sent the blue one in a smaller size and its a bit tight so I emailed them and they sent me a free returns label.  I found their customer service to be really good. 



 


 
 
 
I especially love the pink one :)  
 
The postage on these websites is about £3.95 so you have to take that into account but its still cheap.  Have you bought anything from the £5.00 websites?
 
Lisa-Jane
xx

10 comments:

  1. great finds! I think the pink one is very sweet. I like finding longer dresses so that I can be comfortable knowing that my pants aren't on show :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these dresses, especially the pinky one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know about those 5 pounds websites. I also noticed that the dresses are getting shorter, even thoug I'm not really a dress girl. And I was thinking the same thing as you, as I am 5ft1!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blue one is so stunning! Off to have a look

    ReplyDelete
  5. That red dress is gorgeous, I love the fact it is longer too!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty dresses and sat a bargain price too. Your right about the lengths of dresses, I'm fairly tall and some are just far too short.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress from Just For 5 Pounds, but I've been told I'm not allowed to buy anymore dresses since I have almost 40, I just can't stop - I have to get rid of some. Can't wait to see the dress on.

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely dresses, i agree with you though It really is ridiculous how short the hemlines are on some dresses now a days and if they're not short too often it's the opposite of them all being midi-dresses. I'm not the biggest fan of a midi as I often find that many of them cut off at the bulkiest part of my calf and make me look frumpy :( I made an exception and bought two hell bunny dresses which are slightly below the knee but I feel with a fuller skirt you can get away with a longer length more. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great, bargain buys! I love the first dress, such a shame they only have an 8 left :( x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx