Pages

Sunday 18 May 2014

Saturday!

Hiya everyone 

Sorry for such a long time between posts but I am still not well.  I have to have blood tests on Tuesday so hopefully may know more by the end of the week.

I thought I would just do a quick post to say 'hi'. :) 

On Saturday Mike and I were meant to be going to Cheddar which is a gorgeous little village in Somerset which is famous for Cheddar Gorge.  I got a good deal with Amazon Local for afternoon tea in these lovely little tea rooms in Cheddar.  However on Saturday morning I woke up feeling really bad in fact worse than ever!  I got ready and as we got on the motorway I said to Mike lets just go to Portishead for a few hours instead as its a lot closer and I just wanted some fresh air.  I must admit I felt so ill and could not stand a further hour in a car. There is not a lot at Portishead but I really like it there, Mike and I used to go there a lot when we first met so it holds many good memories.  It does have a lake where you can feed the ducks, a little childrens park and I think it has a new Lido.  

Here are a few photos I took of Portishead, as we were sat looking out to sea this massive car transporter passed!




  I did not feel like doing much at all so we only stayed for a couple of hours.  Its a shame as I was really looking forward to afternoon tea but I my don't think my stomach would have appreciated scones and cream!


When we got back I decided to try some of my clothes on and had to show you my weight loss.  This dress used to be skin tight, and I mean literally skin tight!  You can see how the belt is now holding it in shape.  I think I have put a tiny bit back on in the past week as I have eaten more...trouble is as soon as I eat I am in pain!



Anyway hope you all had a lovely weekend 

Lisa-Jane
xx

7 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww hunny :( Can't believe you're still poorly .. hope you get better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that they can fix you soon! Portishead is so lovely in the sunshine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can see! Poor you lovely. Such a shame about Cheddar. I love it there- went pot holing there! Hope they discover what's wrong! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that's a shame you are still ill, I was hoping you would be feeling better by now! You are looking great by the way, good for you x

    Holly | holly la beau

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lisa, sorry to hear that you're feeling so bad :(
    It's always a shame when well laid plans have to be changed isn't it. Hopefully they will get to the bottom of what's up with you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get results and treatment soon hun x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hun,

    So sorry your still not well, I feel your pain honest I do. I too am sick of feeling ill. Lets hope they can fine something from your blood tests.

    Hugs
    X x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx