Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Haul...H&M, Topshop, Dorothy Perkins and Asda

Hiya everyone

I am afraid to say I am still not well, yesterday was the worse I have felt and I ended up spending the day in bed throwing up...lovely!  I have had some blood tests so I am just awaiting the results.

A couple of weekends back when I was feeling slightly better Mike and I went shopping.  Mike hates clothes shopping but I think he came along for me really as I had not been well, we always make a nice day of it and have lunch too.

I just thought I would show you my buys:

In H&M I purchased these nude suede boots,  I love these little boots so much I have worn them a few times to work with bare legs and dresses and I think they are super cute.





Mint Skater Dress, this was only £7.99 and its really nice.  The material is really thick and stretchy and is really nice quality for the price.   I am loving H&M at the moment.



Plain white vest top, H&M vests are the best.



In Topshop I bought these nude pumps which are £16.00.  I love these shoes I have bought them before as I love the way they look, they are comfy and go with everything.  Last year I bought a similar looking pair in New Look which were only £7.99 but they were not a patch on the Topshop ones.   I found the New Look ones to be as not nice material and did not last me as long.   I just love how the Topshop ones look on my feet and feel its worth the extra money.  




I then popped into Dorothy Perkins, I think DP is a bit hit and miss as they do have some lovely items now and again, for instance I love their jeggings but also they do tend to bring out the same items just in a different patterns/colours every single year.  I think sometimes DP is such a boring shop and a tad old fashioned.
However, I saw this gorgeous floral cami dress online and wanted to see what it was like in reality.  I have to say I love this dress its really stretchy and the pattern is lovely.   Its very flattering and ideal for summer.  I wonder if DP are having problems though as I notice they always have discounts online I mean every week they have a new discount!!!






Also in Asda I bought this pretty photo frame which was half price down to £3.50,




Well in just over 4 weeks my friend and I are going to Bournemouth for the weekend and then 2 weeks after that Mike and I are off on our holidays.  We are only going to Devon this year...to be honest I am really glad we are not going abroad as I have been unwell and would not have looked forward to it so much.
So looking forward to our week in Devon though I hope the weather is nice.

Lisa-Jane
xx

8 comments:

  1. you got some lovely bits, I love the little ankle boots xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Dorothy Perkins dress, it is so cute and so you!
    It sounds like you really need to take some time to recover Lisa.

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you are still not well x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you get some answers and solutions before your breaks!
    The floral top is pretty. I know what you mean about DP, I don't often look around either. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take care! I hope you feel better soon :) I recognize your style with the forst boots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Lisa i"'m sorry you still aren't well, please look after yourself x I love that photo frame and have been thinking the same about D they seem to have massive discounts all the time :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. fingers crossed you get your results soon. Love the nude pumps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that mint skater dress. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx