Pages

Sunday 11 May 2014

Such a lovely surprise!

Hello everyone

I am still not 100% well but I am not going to harp on about that again.  Needless to say I had a nice day yesterday as my husband took me shopping.  I feel like I have hardly left the house of late so it was nice to get out although I was not feeling brilliant.  I did buy a couple of things in H&M and Dorothy Perkins which I shall put in a separate post.

Anyway on Friday I was at home when the doorbell rang and I opened it to a lovely delivery man with a large box from Amazon!.

I was thinking surely he must have knocked at the wrong door but on the box it had my name!   I knew I had not ordered anything from Amazon so I was perplexed!

Anyway imagine my delight when I opened it to find this inside....




and inside this pretty wrapping was this gorgeous pink box of bath bombs and a soap.  I had a note inside from my best friend saying she had sent me this to cheer me up as I had been ill...how lovely.





Its so nice to know I have such a lovely friend who is caring and thoughtful in every way.

Its such a gorgeous present, I used the large pink one on Friday night and my skin felt so smooth and soft.  I never realised how nice they make your skin feel.
I am now finding myself rather addicted to bath bombs so after I use these I may treat myself to some.

Do you like bath bombs?



Lisa-Jane
xx

8 comments:

  1. Aww that was so kind of her! Hope you feel better soon xx

    Holly | holly la beau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely friend :)
    Bomb Cosmetics are lovely, they're nice to leave in your room as they make it smell gorgeous. I love bath bombs, I always have some at home, the boys love them for their baths too. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feeling better hun. What a lovely parcel to cheer you up.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm allergic to bath bombs but love the look and smell of them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet!!! I love things like this (I like sending spontaneous cards to people- also rather fun!)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwm surprise post is the nicest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice friend! Those looks lush!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx