Pages

Thursday 8 May 2014

New Look Online order



Hello lovelies

Firstly I just wanted to say a big thankyou for your kind comments on my previous post.  To be honest I am still not well, everytime I eat I get pain.   I have lost well over a stone in weight in the space of a week!   I have to admit I am happy with the weightloss as I wanted to lose a bit of weight and in a way it will be easier now to keep it off as I have less appetite and I am used to eating less, however I cannot wait to get back to normal and be well again.  I am so fed up with feeling ill.

I thought I would do a quick post to show you my New Look order I made a couple of weeks ago.  I also had a 20% discount code.  :)  



Cream Butterfly cami top

This is not something I normally purchase purely because being busty cami tops don't tend to suit me.  I need things more fitted and structured BUT this is gorgeous and it seems to flatter my chest.   Its extremely pretty too and I love the way it falls. 






Pink lace top

This top is so pretty! Its funny but on the hanger it looks quite shapeless and boxy but its actually quite fitted.  I really love this top, its such a lovely colour for me too and its just ultra feminine.








Tan Cut Out Ballet Pumps

These were from the Teens section but I really love them.  Luckily as I have small feet they had my size.  I love wearing these with or without tights and dresses for work.  They are also extremely comfy and for some reason make my feet look even more tiny!





Pink Floral Chunky Necklace

This needs no introduction this is just perfect for me.




I will be glad to get back to normal and start to feel well again.
Hope your all having a lovely week

Lisa-Jane
xx

8 comments:

  1. Fab buys! I love the necklace.
    Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lace top, I'm sure it's very pretty on. I hope you feel better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your buys! The cami top is especially gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink lace top it's gorgeous! I'm so jealous you can fit in the teens section, I quite often spot stuff in it and think "if only!"

    Hope you continue to feel better.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahrgh, hope you feel better soo.-not good!!!!! Nice items too! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww no, I hope you feel back to normal soon xx
    Gorgeous buys as ever, those shoes are cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really hope you get back to normal soon Lisa and I love the butterfly cami.

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you feel better soon. The tan shoes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx