Pages

Friday 23 May 2014

May Wishlist :)

Hello everyone

Well just to give you an update my blood tests have come back normal which is great but on the downside I am still not right.  Therefore the doctor has advised I need to have further examinations, not looking forward to that! I feel I have IBS as I tested negative for Coeliac disease but as a trial I have been cutting out gluten for the last couple of days and its definitely improved my symptons.  I am wondering if I have a slight wheat intolerance, so I am going to keep gluten free for a while and then gradually reintroduce a small amount of wheat to see what happens. 


Anyway I have a few items that I have my eye on at the moment and am so tempted to order them all...eek!

Woven Skater Dress by Love at Topshop






Cherry Print Sweetheart Dress - Dorothy Perkins








Apricot Soft Tote Bag - Dorothy Perkins


ASOS Skater Dress in Textured Bird Print



Are you doing the 'basket dance' with anything at the moment?

By the way do you like my new blog background and colour I thought it was rather pretty.

Have a lovely weekend and I will let you know if I purchase any of the above....I think I will after all I do need something to cheer me up....that's my excuse anyway ha ha


Lisa-Jane
xx

7 comments:

  1. Glad your feeling a little better and that your blood results were ok. I know how you feel, I too am so fed up of excruciating stomach pains and seeming to get no closer to knowing what they are.

    Loving the dresses, I can see why our tempted. I am just not looking so I won't be tempted to spend anything.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling a little improved and at least your blood was normal. Pretty dresses!!! Do you have a large wardrobe, I wonder? I have clothes crammed in a million places!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope they soon find out what you have. Love that tote bag. I'm also guilty odf the basket dance sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new background! Glad it all came back normal. Have you looked at dairy intolerance?

    Doing the basket dance with a skirt from asos at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I love that cherry dress!
    I'm/sorry you still aren't right, it sounds like cutting out gluten is worth a try x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Good luck with the change in diet, anything is worth a go! The dresses are super pretty, especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really hope you get a solution soon, so you can get back to normal.
    That ASOS skater dress is adorable!

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx