Pages

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Holiday NOTD


Hiya everyone

Thanks for all your lovely comments on my previous post.  I think since losing weight I have gained more confidence and have been happier about my body for the first time in a very long time.  I am just being so careful what I eat now.

I am writing this post and my cat Ollie is watching my fingers as I type, getting ready to pounce I think. He has a thing about my laptop, he is always a resting his head against it or walking across the keyboard or just staring at it! Cats are so funny :) He actually send a private message to someone once, of course it was all gobbledygook but it was hilarious.

When I was in Bournemouth I picked up a glitter nail varnish called basically 'Pink Glitter'. It was part of a set with a pale pink polish in H&M for only £1.00 in the sale.

I loved the glitter but wanted to try it with the Rimmell Rita Ora 'Lose your Lingerie' polish that I love so much...I was pretty pleased with the result.  This was with 2 coats of the Rita Ora and 1 coat of the glitter polish.

The polish was so good it lasted a week before becoming chipped.







I love this now and I want to wear it all the time, only problem is the glitter polish is so hard to remove from your nails you literally have to scrub it off.

What do you think?  Do you like glitter polish and if so what it the best way to remove it?

Lisa-Jane
xx

5 comments:

  1. Love hot it looks but can't stand the difficult removal process either !! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put some remover on cotton pads, wrap foil around your fingertips and wait 5-10 minutes. the glitter will be no problem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sad we don't have the Rita Ora polishes here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those nails are seriously cute Lisa.
    For glitter polish I just a false nail remover that comes in a little pot with plastic bristles, Two seconds of wiggling your finger in there and it is off :)

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx