Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

Bournemouth & Torquay purchases.

Hiya

I have been meaning to do this post for ages.

Firstly when I went to Bournemouth which was about 5-6 weeks ago now I did not buy much, like I said before the weather was gorgeous and it was too nice to do shopping for very long however I did buy a couple of things in H&M and Primark

IN H&M I bought this gorgeous little fit and flare skirt, this was in the sale for £10.00. I love the fact that its not a jersey material its more like a stiff stretchy material.




In Primark I bought this skirt, this is a lovely fit, its very stretchy like bodycon but then has these flattering little pleats The was reduced to only £3.00.  I wore it on holiday with heels and a top and its so pretty and sexy.




Then in Torquay I bought a few things firstly in New Look I bought this bikini for only £11.00.  I must admit I thought my white bikini wearing days were over but since losing weight I feel more confident and I think it looks really nice.  The main reason I bought a new bikini is when I got out of the jacuzzi in the hotel my bikini bottoms were halfway down my backside as the bottoms are too big for me now!  It was quite embarassing ha ha!






Then in H&M I purchased the following items which are mainly work clothes except the first dress.  

I love this ditsy floral cami dress its really flattering and pretty.  My camera battery died as I was taking the photo so I used the web photo. 





Black Shirt dress, this is ideal for work, again its a flattering little dress for summer or winter with a cardi.


I also got this red top for work to wear with pencil skirts or the polka dot skirt below...sorry the photo is not good it looks a lot better in reality.


Polka dot skater skirt, this is lovely for work too and again can be worn summer or winter.  




I also bought two dresses in Debenhams which I shall put in a separate post.

I really needed some new work clothes as a lot of my old ones were too big.

I sold a few things on Ebay before my holiday and made £180!!! I put that towards my spending money so that was a bonus. 

Lisa-Jane 
xx


6 comments:

  1. Lovely bikini! Love the polka dot skirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choices!!! £180 is marvellous! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely buys, I particularly love the polka dot skirt and white bikini, and £180 on eBay, that is amazing!

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have the same dress from H and M, the black one. Love the bikini!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next 'what is it?' Is up x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx