Pages

Saturday 12 July 2014

I'm back from my holidays.....with an outfit post :)

Hello everyone







I am back from my holidays but I wish I wasn't!!! I hate coming home after a holiday :( especially when we had such a lovely time.

I have loads of posts coming up but thought I would start by doing a quick hello and an outfit post, this was taken on the first day of our holiday.

I love this Topshop Tea Dress which I bought earlier this year.  I think the red suits me and I love the style.  The nude sandals are Primark's own, these are so comfy and I think they look really nice.  The bag is by new bag from Mantaray at Debenhams....oh and the big smile is all mine! ha ha

Its strange most people come back from holiday putting on weight but I have actually lost weight...I suppose we did do a lot of walking and I ate quite healthy really with the odd treat mixed in. 

Anyway more posts from me soon and I will be catching up on all your lovely blogs this weekend.

Take Care

Lisa-Jane
xx



10 comments:

  1. Welcome back! You look fabulous!!! Lovely to see your face too!!!!

    Look forward to seeing the posts coming up!!! Oooh, you've missed a 'what is it?' - you said you like them so look 3 posts back if you like!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it right!!!! That's EXACTLY what I and CBC thought it was!! X

      Delete
  2. Looking good! As always, I love your legs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh HELLO! You look fabulous Lisa. Glad to hear you had a good time x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking tip top in these :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back lovely, you look awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely in that Topshop tea dress, red is a great colour on you Lisa.
    I have a little competition running on my blog to win a Dorothy Perkins clutch and matching necklace if you fancy entering :)

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking fab Lisa, really healthy and glowing x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great and so relaxed. Glad you had a good time! Love the sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that dress!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win a cute Dahlia trench in my little giveaway! click here

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx