Pages

Thursday 31 July 2014

Outfit Post - Cami Dress

Hello everyone

Just thought I would do a quick outfit post,  I am definitely going to try and do more of these now.

I wore this cami dress last weekend its actually one of my fave dresses.  It was from H&M, and it was only £12.99. 
I love floral dresses and especially little flowers like a ditsy print.  I am not keen on big flower prints on dresses at all, maybe they just don't suit me as I am quite short and I think they look silly on me. 


The pink bow belt and tan wedges are both from New Look.

The wedges are leather and I was so lucky as I got them in the sale a couple of years ago for £10!...bargain.

Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx

5 comments:

  1. Nice legs, as usual Lisa-Jane! you're right to flaunt them in dresses!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous little dress and a lovely pair of legs to boot :)

    Gems x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress! I'm the opposite, I feel big flowers suit me more!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx