Pages

Thursday 17 July 2014

Pick of the Sales: Asda Chelsea Boots


Hiya everyone

Before we went on holiday we were in Asda and I happened to stumble across these boots sat in the sale section all on their own.  I actually bought these boots at full price earlier in the year but I took them back as the size 5 was too big and they did not have a 4!  When I saw these I was so happy as they happened to be a size 4 and they fit like a dream, 

I really love these boots they are comfy and stylish and for £10 they look pretty good.











These boots look nice with bare legs, opaque tights or denim.

I feel like I have not done a haul post in a while but I have got a collective haul coming very soon.

Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. I really like them! Great bargain!
    Oooh and What is it 5 is up for your delectation, esp since you got the last one right!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to find a lonely sales item that fits me like a glove! I guess those are comfy as well. I love chelsea boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous, what a bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect ankle boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it must have been fate Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boots are really cute and are sure to get worn to death once autumn comes around!

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx