Pages

Friday 4 July 2014

My new bag :)

Hello everyone 

So glad its finally the weekend and in case I have not mentioned it we go on holiday on Sunday..yipee  Its also our 11th wedding anniversary tomorrow...how time flies. 

Last weekend I went into town as I was a bit bored as Mike had to work.  I popped into Debenhams as they had 20% off and as I had lost weight I wanted to get a bra fitting...over an hour later I came out of Debenhams with two bras, a watch, a handbag and a pair of Faith boots in the sale!!!

This post is about the bag which was in the Mantaray range.  I happened to be leaving Debenhams, having spent a small fortune and there in front of me was this gorgeous bag....it had 'Lisa' written all over...well in my head anyway! 







I love the floral butterfly :) 




Now I think you have to admit this is most definitely a bag thats so me.  Its tan, it has a ruffle/frlll...double tick and it has a floral butterfly.....triple tick....I adore this bag.


It was originally £39 but they had 20% off so I got it for £31, to me its worth every penny.


I am taking this on holiday on Sunday this is a sort of all year round bag too I think this will be getting a lot of use.


I will post about my watch and boots after my holiday.



Take care


Lisa-Jane 

xx



6 comments:

  1. I saw this on your Facebook, am glad you got it! Happy anniversary and have a lovely break x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Hun it is defiantly a Lisa bag. Very lovely.

    Have a great holiday. We are off next week too. Can't wait.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun on your holiday! I like the bag! I would've liked to see the inside though, I love bag's linings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty bag - have a lovely holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love tan bags! And you're right, this is so you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx