Pages

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Diamonique is a girls best friend!

Hiya

 
If any of you ever watch the shopping channel QVC you will know that they sell a range called Diamonique which is mean to be as close to real diamonds as you can get for a fraction of the cost.
 
I was dubious, being honest very dubious that they would look great but after reading reviews on QVC's website thought I would purchase a ring.

I loved the pretty box it came in. 



This ring cost me just over £20 with the postage and I must say when I opened the box a 'WOW' came from my mouth. It is stunning and sparkles like a proper diamond.



I was trying to capture how much it sparkles but the photo just does not do it justice.





I have been wearing it everyday and a few people have commented on how gorgeous it is.  I am thinking of getting some Diamonique earrings.

Have you ever bought anything from the Diamonique range or from QVC?


Lisa-Jane
xx

5 comments:

  1. I've not not bought any. I can't stand wearing big rings- I wore my engagement ring for about 2 days before giving up and sticking it back in its box! That said, it does look beautiful!
    Oh and What is it? returns...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ring, I've been tempted before but never bought anything. Great value for money x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty!! I love QVC, can spend ages just watching it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is s super nice ring, I love anything sparkly, but I just forget to wear any of my jewellery.
    I have some gorgeous Swarovski earrings I was bouht for being bridesmaid and I always foret I hav them.

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it is so sparkly. I love sparkles! I haven't bought anything like that, but I totally would!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx