Pages

Saturday 2 August 2014

Early Autumnal haul!!!

Hiya everyone

Ok so I know we are in the midst of a massive heatwave with the odd shower thrown in here and there and whilst I love summer I have to admit to moaning about being too hot! I know I shouldn't after all soon we will be moaning its too cold ha ha.

I love summer clothing, pretty floral and lace dresses, summer sandals and floral hairbands but to be honest I wear most of that in winter too just with tights thrown in the mix....OK maybe not the open toe sandals but you get my drift.

I admit to longing for the shops to bring out their Autumn/Winter as thats my favourite fashion time of the year.

I have made a few autumnal purchases over the past week.

Firstly in H&M, a shop I am really liking at the moment.

Cream Pointelle jumper, love this lightweight jumper its so pretty. I love the pointelle sleeves and I love the lace strip across the top.  Its also lovely and stretchy and such a nice fit.






Red Pointelle Jumper - I loved the cream so much I also bought the red too.  They also had it in black.





Polka dot lace top, another pretty versatile little top. 



Navy Polka Dot Shirt Dress, I have this dress in black and I love it as again its so flattering and ideal work wear.  I also had it in pink but I ended up taking it back as the pink was quite washed out.





Today Mike and I went to Bath and I got these cute pumps in the New Look sale for £6.00.  I actually don't own any black pumps as I am not keen black shoes but I think these are so adorable and look really pretty on.




I also bought some brushed cotton floral PJ's in Primark.  These will be too hot to wear now but ideal for when it gets colder.





Have a lovely weekend everyone

Lisa-Jane

xx



7 comments:

  1. I really love the cream jumper and the PJs! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul! The pj looks comfy! Can't wait to go to Primark in a few weeks to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fan haul Lisa. I love the jumpers, dress and PJ's. You can't beat Primark PJ's!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like buying new pjs :)
    That polka dot dress is very pretty too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You cannot beat Primark PJ's I bought three pairs with birthday money and I still want more. hey are so comfortable and so well priced! love the red jumper too, I'm going to get one of those.

    Gems x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i got the jumper in black, need the red now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to admit, I went in H&M last week and came out with loads of things which are more suited to Autumn. I keep waiting for summer to start and then thinking we've actually probably already had it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx