Pages

Saturday 9 August 2014

Foxy Lady..My new Fox print dress!


Hiya everyone

I just wanted to show you my latest purchase (there has been a few...cough) but anyway I shall show you this one for now.  It's my new Fox print Dress courtesy of Boohoo.com.

I saw this last week and had to have it as I just love Fox print.  The print on this dress is just so cute.  I admit its not the most flattering dress but a bit of tailoring here and there and I think it will look even better.  


I am glad I purchased it when I did as its now out of stock! 



A close up of the gorgeous foxy print :)



I am so proud of myself as over the past 4 months I have managed to lose quite a bit of weight.  I feel I still have more to go but wanted to show you another dress I bought for work.  This is a size 10 although I think I am a large 10 at the moment but am doing my best to get myself into a proper 10.



I hardly eat any junk food at all now and just eat a lot more fruit.

Have a lovely weekend

Lisa-Jane 
xx


12 comments:

  1. That fox print dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look v svelte! I'd like a fox dress too!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look gorgeous Lisa but especially good lately x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking super slim and lovely hun. Mind you, you looked lovely before too.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, you look absolutely fabulous, you should be so proud of yourself, love that cute dress. Boohoo have some amazin stuff at the minute.

    Gems x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this dress! He print is so pretty. It looks lovely on you, boohoo are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking fab!
    Love the fox print dress too, it makes for a nice change.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that dress, I hope it comes back in stock!! x

    holly la beau

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is gorgeous!!! You look amazing Lisa(but you always have done) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the fox print! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx