Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Where I work!

Hello lovelies

Just a bit of a different post for me today :) 

As you may know I started a new job in March and I have to say I am really happy working here.  The team I work on is really friendly and the job is interesting.

On my lunch break the other day I thought I would take some photos of near where I work as its so nice especially in summer.










I tried to get a photo of the ferryboat cruise but it was gone too soon.  


Taken from a bridge and in the distance is Castle Park and just beyond that is Bristol's main central Shopping area


In the distance is Castle Park, in summer you usually get loads of people having picnics in large groups here or people on their lunch breaks eating their sandwiches.  


Bristol is a lovely city I think people who are born here don't really appreciate it because as far as cities go its very nice.  It has a lot of green areas and of course the waterside.

I think these photos don't really sum up how nice it is!  Its a nice walk into town on my lunchbreak . 

Hope you enjoyed my photos 

Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx


8 comments:

  1. What a lovely area of town to work in! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh lovely. It must be nice to have somewhere lovely to spend your lunchbreak x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very pretty and a lovely sight during a working day.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely and I'm glad you like the job! Oh and post the clouds!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to see that kind of post. Reminds me of where I worked in London (Canary Wharf)! Whats do you do as a job?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely photos. I've only been to Bristol for a UNi open day, but woud love to visit again someday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never been to Bristol but it looks really nice. Makes my workplace look downright ugly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How nice to work by a river. It looks so pretty. I have never actually been there though!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx