Pages

Sunday 17 August 2014

High Street Haul - H&M, New Look, Primark and Asda


Hello everyone


Yesterday Mike had to work again for a few hours so I thought I would pop into town on my own for a little browse.  This is my latest haul :) 

H&M

I love love love this dress, its like a grey/taupe colour and its such a flattering dress and the colour really suits me too, very autumnual.  I have seen it online but everytime I see it its out of stock so I was so glad I got it in store.  I have some gorgeous knee length suede taupe boots which would go perfect with it. 



I love the colour of these shoes they look gorgeous, they are like a fake suede material.  I think the colour looks much better in reality than in the photo!



I have wanted a red hair band for ages!  This is so cute just hope I don't look like Minnie Mouse ha ha




I had an added bonus at the till as I had a H&M gift card in my purse and I thought it had nothing on it but when the girl swiped it across the terminal it came up that there was £24.99 on it!  Bonus...I had totally forgotten all about it, its so great when that happens!

New Look


I purchased this Parisian Burgundy Laser Cut Skater dress its another dress that I saw online and I was so glad I found it instore.  Its a stunning dress and I don't have much of this colour.
Its another dress ideal for autumn/winter.






I also purchased these two belts in the sale for £1.50 each.  I love my waist bets and these were perfect.


Primark


In all fairness I was extremely disappointed by Primark AGAIN! I have not found much in there I really love for months now,  I don't know I just feel its downhill.  

I really wanted a black cardigan as I only have a longline one.  This is perfect, I love the scoop neckline and the scallop effect around the top.  Plus it's a really nice material, feels more luxury ands it has lycra in so its nice and stretchy.



Two vest tops and Opaques


And I got this cute butterfly hanging hook for £1.50....really love this.


George at Asda


When I got home Mike was home so we popped to Asda to do our weekly shopping and I purchased these cute little cat slippers for £3.00 in the sale.




and an ironing board cover for only £2.00 ....I would not usually put this on my blog as its just an ironing board cover but I really love the design on this. Its an elasticated one too so a bargain for £2.00. 






What do you think of my haul?   Have you been buying much autumnal items?

I will be catching up on all your blogs tonight :) 


Lisa-Jane
xx


7 comments:

  1. I need those cat slippers in my life! I also really love both dresses! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I want a headband like that too!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the New Look dress, that colour is gorgeous and I know it is really going to suit you.
    I need some more waist belts so I think I will be checking out the New Look sale too.

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the grey dress, I need a clothing haul ready to go back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, I need that ironing board cover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your shoes and belt!

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx