Pages

Sunday 31 August 2014

New M&S Dress & H&M knitwear

 
Hiya everyone
 
Well if you saw one of my previous posts about the Oasis Bow Print shift dress I purchased last weekend well that same weekend I also purchased this Heart Print dress in M&S.
 
This dress was £39.50...quite dear for me but I love it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
I never shop in M&S but as I was walking through I spotted it in the Petite section.  I have seen a few heart print dresses around but they always seem to be just black and white or the hearts are too big for me!  I love this as the hearts are small and I love the fact they are not plain white and have the bit of pink in them...so cute!
 
Also in H&M I purchased this cream longline cardigan, lovely and warm for when it gets colder.
 
 
and this peachy pink fitted jumper.  I am going to wear this under a pinafore dress for work and also with my work skirts.
 
 
 
Hope you have all had a nice weekend
 
Lisa-Jane
xx

 

8 comments:

  1. Love that dress! M&S have some amazing pieces in at the moment- I saw an amazing blue chiffon-y dress yesterday! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same with heart prints, if they're too big, I'm not interested!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the heart dress its so cute

    I am having a Real Techniques, YSL and Barry M giveaway on my blog http://milliecbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/real-techniques-ysl-and-barry-m-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually really love M&S for clothes, obviously not all of them! I got a lovely dress a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coool, I like that dress!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love that M&S dress. It is so cute and so you. Plus you probably have the best knitwear collection in the country :)

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is lovely!! So cute x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute little heart print dress! You do love your prints! Same as me!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx