Pages

Thursday 19 February 2015

Charity Shop Finds

Hiya everyone

  Last week I thought I would pop into my local charity shops.   I love having a mooch around charity shops and we have some really good ones not far from us!   One of them is fabulous they always have a lot of ASOS, Zara, Oasis and New Look items.

 They had loads of stuff this particular day however some of the items were a tad overpriced for second hand!  For instance they had a Zara jumper which was £12.00!! It was not even in really great condition so I thought it was way overpriced.

 I managed to bag a couple of good bargains, I got this AX Paris Daisy Print Navy dress with cut out detail.  I love this dress.






I also got this navy Espirit top, I rhought this would be lovely for summer with a navy skirt for work, I love the ruffle sleeves and the fit is really nice.



I also got this brand new with tags fake fur collar which was reduced to £1.50.



Anyway I have a half day in work tomorrow and then I am going to have a couple of hours of retail therapy.  I think a trip to Primark is in store!

Have a lovely weekend

Lisa-Jane

xx

4 comments:

  1. The daisy dress is cute and the collar is a great bargain!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab finds, I love the daisy print dress- but what is it with charity shops being so overpriced?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the collar - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fur collar! I love charity shops! But I have to agree, when they price Primark stuff the way it would be in store it's just not on!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx