Pages

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Small Beauty and Clothing Haul ♥

Hiya everyone

Last Friday I had an afternoon off work and thought I would have a wander around the shops.  The kids were still of school so it was pretty packed everywhere...I don't think I chose the right time.

I have a gift card from New Look that I have had since Christmas and it has quite a lot on it.  I spent some of this but still have about £80 left!

I managed to purchase this pretty 'Kelly Brook' bikini in the sales which was reduced to £10. Even though I have lost a lot of weight and down to a size 8-10 I still have a large chest!!  I love Kelly Brook bikinis as they cater for ladies over a DD cup.




I also got these New Look Indigo Jeggings, I love these I managed to get them in a size 8 and a 30 inch leg.  My old jeggings are literally rolling down now and I find them really baggy on the ankles.


In Primark I bougth the lazer cut top that I  purchased in red but in white.


Also this peach pink lace trim top 



hair bands - very Cath Kidston :) 



I also popped into Boots and had a little spree.

I wanted some fake tan, to be honest I am tanned all year around and in winter I tend to use a cheaper tan just because I don't show as much flesh.  In summer I prefer to stick to Sienna X spray tans or I buy Sienna X...I love that stuff.   I also love Sally Hansen, which I did purchase another bottle.  I usually buy the Tan Glow but thought I would try the Medium Glow. 

I think the Airbrush Legs are foolproof and it looks amazing on your legs!





I also noticed the L'Oreal Sublime Dark Tanning Gel and thought I would give it a try.  This was £12.99, not expensive for fake tan but not one of the cheaper ones either.  I will be doing a review of this very soon!


I also wanted a new mascara and was going to try one of these Maybelline mascara's 





however I ended up purchasing the 17 Doll'd Up Mascara and I have to say this is by far the best mascara I have ever used.  I cannot praise this mascara enough!

stock photo as I accidentally deleted the photo I took of it!!



I also ordered a gorgeous dress online which I shall tell you about in a seperate post.

Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like your clothing items and headbands! I really liked the wired Primark headbands, I have loads of them!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! Wow, you're now a size 8-10! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bikini! Bring on the Summer!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx