Pages

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Outfit post - New ASOS/Yumi Dress

Hiya everyone

Just a quick outfit post from me today to show you my new Yumi dress courtesy of the ASOS sale. 

This was £55 reduced to £12.00 which I thought was a bargain.  I would not have paid £55 for it I mean its nice but I am not keen on the shiny lining which I think makes it look cheaper.  Plus this is a size 10 but looks too large around the hips and tummy for me, however it fits nice on the bust.

I think its very pretty though although not as flattering as other dresses I have!  I wore it with my lovely cream cardigan from Forever 21.  I really love this cardi the material is so soft and I love the feel and the colour.  I also wore my tan bow belt...this belt gets used so much!

I wore my Next Suede cowboy boots which were a sale bargain from a couple of years ago.





I popped out today and I got a couple of lovely bargains in a local charity shop....look out for these in my next post.

Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx

5 comments:

  1. You look great Lisa, I love the dress x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Lisa!! You look so svelte too-those legs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, i think it was a good bargian, but I understand what you mean about the lining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The whole outfit goes so well and that really was a bargain (I love a good bargain).

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx