Pages

Saturday 28 February 2015

Outfit Post - Lace & Crochet!

Hiya everyone

MIke and I went out for lunch today...only to Pizza Hut but you got to love 'The Hut'! 


This was my outfit






I adore this creamy white crochet dress its from G21 at Adsa...when I first bought it a few years ago it was skintight and I could only wear it with leggings as it was so short, however since losing weight I can now wear this as a dress in summer with bare legs as its a lot longer.

Belt - this is my trusty Horse clasp belt from Primark...I wear this belt so much with various outfits!

The beige boots are from H&M

The faux leather jacket is also from G21 at Asda 

The handhag is fron New Look.  I bought it this time last year and I love this bag so so much! 

Have a lovely weekend

Lisa-Jane
xx


8 comments:

  1. That looks lovely on you!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely dress. Love that feeling of clothes being not so tight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Stephanie I know its a lovely feeling x

      Delete
  3. Such a great feeling to step into your clothes and then fit so much differently to a year ago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing Lisa, that dress looks gorgeous on you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Emma you are so kind! I do adore that dress :) x

      Delete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx