Pages

Thursday 6 May 2010

Can a person shrink?

This is odd but I was chatting with OH the other day about height and he reckons I am shorter than my mum. I think my mum is tiny although she has size 7 feet and I am a size 4.

Anyway I got home and measured myself in inches and converted this using the internet to feet and apparently I am 5ft 1 and a half!

Years ago I am sure I used to be 5ft 4ins then a few months ago I measured myself and I was 5ft 3in and now I am 5ft 1 and a half! Can you really shrink?

I always used to wear heels so maybe thats why I thought I was taller but I notice now I wear ballet pumps a lot that the vast majority of people are taller than me.

Maybe I was fooled by wearing heels! How odd!!!

5 comments:

  1. I am 5'2 and for AGES I swore I was 5'4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to wear size 5 shoes and now I wear size 3, I'm not sure what happened!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee that's very odd- perhaps you'd just convinced yourself you were taller! I think your lucky to be so tiny- I'm 5'10 so a bit of a giant! I'm just about finished my work so looking forward to blogging again tomorrow- with your lovely prize as a starring role! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to think I was 5'9, but I'm now 5'7! I'm not ready to shrink just yet! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog and I’m so glad that I found yours. I am following you now!

    I feel like I used to be 5’8” and am more like 5’7” now. It sounds possible, but in your case maybe it just seems like a lot since you switched to flats :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx