Pages

Thursday 6 May 2010

A few days off work.

I have today, tomorrow and Monday off work as I get a lot of holiday and OH does not have as much as me so I thought I would take a few days off just to potter about while everyone else is at work.

Today I went to my local sports centre and did a Step class, it was great and I feel really energised. I used to do a lot of exercise but as I have been working so much I have just not had time. After going back today it has made me realise I need to go more and so I have decided to start going on the weekends..as there is really no excuse! I will also be voting later.

Tomorrow I am going shopping, maybe a trip to Primark and the usual shops.

Saturday me and Oh might go out for the day if the weather is nice and Monday I have a docs appointment (so exciting) but I may go to an aerobics class after.
Its just nice not having to rush about and be stressed at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx