Pages

Friday 7 May 2010

Primark mini haul

Its so cold today and windy I almost feel like dressing for winter rather than summer! Please come back warm weather.

Well as I had yesterday off I did what most girls like to do and went shopping. First I Popped into Primark, my local Primark is massive so I spent ages in there!

These are my bargain buys:

Cream Floral tunic, I love the frill around the bust and sleeves



























Navy Stripe Crochet Dress ( I am loving crochet)






















White Stripe Crochet Dress - this may be going back though, I don't think it looks as nice as the navy one!




























White Broderie blouse, this looks a lot better worn than in the photo and looks great with a tan waist belt























Nude/pink court shoes






















Black waist belt





















I know some people seem to have a bad opinion of Primark but I think the prices are great and I agree they do have some rubbish but they also have a lot of good stuff.


I also brought these hair slides in H&M, I just hope they are not too 'little girlish' but I love the floral material hair slides, they are everywhere at the moment.
























And last but definitely not least I brought this bag in Next. I love the colour and the frill around the bottom.






















My plans for the weekend are relaxing and I am going to a colleagues wedding (evening only) on Saturday night so that will be nice! I have not even arranged what I am going to wear yet!!!

I also have Monday off work...yipee!

Have a lovely weekend xx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely haul! the dress and tunic are so pretty, and I love the hairslides! not too little-girly at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul, Love the primark stuff, I had a primark shop today :D Love the H&M clips and the Next bag too! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the white blouse and courts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes! I really want some in nude! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely things! Those shoes, that belt and the broderie anglaise blouse all have me wanting to jump on a bus and raid the nearest Primark.
    Thanks for stopping by, I'm following!
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx