Pages

Saturday 29 May 2010

My favourite music!

Forget Leona's version this is way better.



The end part of this is amazing!



I really love this song




and this



I also love dance music and I love Chicane.
This song makes me feel so alive.







The intro on this is just the best!




This is mine & Mike's song! We met when this song was a big hit!
Whenever I hear this song it brings back great memories. xx




This reminds me of my family as my parents and my sister, her husband and children live far away!



Great band of the 80's - I love his gruff voice!



I think I like all types of music really quite a diverse lot aren't they!

2 comments:

  1. I love Snow Patrol! This is a great mix of songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay , found it ! i also like some of oasis songs .

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx