Pages

Saturday 15 May 2010

My wishlist items

I had a clearout last week and I am going to ebay some things this weekend. Whilst having the clearout I came across a tunic I brought 2 years ago from Dororhy Perkins its a white broderie anglais one with little ruffle edged sleeves. Its a top that I loved when I brought it and forgot how nice it is. I decided I would wear it today with a tan waist belt, dark denim jeggings and a long pink/nude cardi and long pastel necklace. Its great when you find things you had forgotten about!

Whilst browsing online I have found so many things I am loving at the moment but I am trying not too spend as we are going on holiday in a while plus we need to do some diy on our house! I really should stop browsing!!

I am particularly loving all these items from Miss Selfridge, Topshop and Dorothy Perkins.....arggh I want them all!


























































I am off top the hairdressers for a trim in an hour. I have really long wavy hair and I am going to have layers put in the front and may have a thicker fringe.
I cannot wait to have it done as I prefer having layers around the front as it really frames the face. I am still going to keep it really long at the back though.

Edit - just got back from the hairdressers and i love my new style its layered at the front and I have a thicker fringe which is more full but slightly parted. I really am happy with it.

What are your plans for the weekend?

9 comments:

  1. I love pretty much everything there! Glad your hair turned out good and you're happy with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH i love all of those bits, its great when you can sell bits on ebay, i have a load on there now hoping to get some money for baby bits xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pale pink and nude items. Great selection!

    Happy Monday!

    Cheers: Evi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um yes please, all those items are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful items, that skirt is just perfect for summer. Am currently wearing the pastel green nail varnish from your giveaway it is absolutely lush! Thanks again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful items and well done on being brave with your hair.
    Thanks for your kindness,
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the pretty items here! I'm a fan of the styles and colours for sure. And yay for your new hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your picks! Especially the cream colored dress pictured first. I hope it went well with the hair dresser! You'll have to post a pic!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really really really want that Dotty P's peach skirt!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx