Pages

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Charity shop buy

Hiya

Last Monday I had the day off and in my previous post mentioned I had a look around a few local charity shops.

I saw this skater style dress which was in H&M last summer and I never got around to buying it.



I got it for £2.99 and its like brand new.

I also bought the Topshop Sunshower crayon which I love its really shimmery and really opens your eyes.








Also would anyone know of any nice places to eat in Cardiff?  Places like Coal Grill and Bar or Zizzi's anywhere similiar to these...that are really close to the shops as well...???  Thanks

Lisa-Jane
xx

7 comments:

  1. Ooo I love the look of that eye crayon. I watched the vid and it looks so easy to apply too.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look of that dress. good things come to those who wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you wait long enough you'll always find the thing you wanted in a charity shop. That dress is so pretty, perfect for your holidays. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute cheap dress :)
    http://theredoneblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that dress, its really sweet. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just tagged you for a questions tag http://cgdn.blogspot.com/2012/02/tag-me-tag-you.html?spref=tw

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx