Pages

Saturday 1 September 2012

Outfit Post - Dog print

 
 
 
 

 
  
 
Hiya
 
Today I went shopping with Mike's neice, its so nice to think that at only 18 she loves my style and loves going shopping with me. She said I am like an older sister which is a really nice compliment as she says I am very young heart.
 
This was my outfit, the dress was from a £5.00 shop in town and I love the doggy print. Please excuse my bra showing through the dress in the 2nd photo I just wanted to show the collar but I did actually put a vest top underneath after seeing this photo ha ha! I actually think this dress is a bit too big for me now as I have been trying to lose weight.
 
The shoe boots were in the sale in BHS and I totally love these I wear them so much and the belt was from Primark.
 
I also curled my hair with the straightening irons, I do love having wavy hair.
 
 
I did buy a few things in Primark & H&M which I shall blog about tomorrow.
 
God there are some weird people in town though, this woman in Boots was staring at me so much I felt so uncomfortable and felt like asking her if she wanted a photo! The thing that made me laugh most was she was looking me up and down and staring at my boobs....lol I mean I know they are big but really thats so rude! Its not like they were on show or anything. Ahh well I will take it as a compliment.
Have a lovely weekend
Lisa-Jane
xx

5 comments:

  1. Awww you look lovely. Glad you had a nice time. The woman in boots was more than likely jealous! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute dress! What a cheeky moo staring at you hun. I would take it as a compliment tho as you always look so lovely!
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so gorgeous on you and I love the curled hair.
    I'm not surprised your niece loves your style - she has a good chic role model!

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that dress last week and regret not buying it..so popping back tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx