Pages

Sunday 12 February 2012

Travel in style

Hiya

On Friday I had the day off work and my friend and I travelled to Cardiff for the day.

I was rather worried as I awoke to snow and was really hoping that the trains would be running and that the weather would be ok in Cardiff.  Luckily public transport was fine Cardiff had no snow..not in the city centre anywayl!

We had a really nice day we had lunch at Browns and did a spot of shopping.  It was absolutely freezing though and I was glad I wore my cream fake fur jacket.

I only bought a few things in Primark, New Look ,Peacocks & H&M we did not have lot of time to go in many other shops.  It was just so nice to catch up though.

I will post about what I bought later in the week but I just wanted to show you my new holdall/travel bag I bought from Primark for a bargainous £12.00.




This will be ideal for my weekend with the girls and in general when we go on holiday or weekends away.

I love the design with the pretty bows plus I am not a girl that travels light so the fact that it has wheels what a big plus for me as I always struggle with carrying holdall/cases.

I love the fact the handle is inside the little zipped compartment....how cute!




I think this is a bargain and I cannot wait to use it now.

Lisa-Jane
xx

8 comments:

  1. Its lovely. I saw these in the Primark in my town and thought they were nice and great value.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's oh so cute! I don't think many women pack light :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great!very cute design

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty!
    Thanks for the tag, I loved reading about you. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute bag, the handle will be very useful too.

    X x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx