Pages

Friday 5 November 2010

OOTD & New Look purchases!

Hello everyone

Hope everyone had a great bonfire night, I am not keen on fireworks to be honest however they look great in a proper display.


Thomas was really scared last night plus he has a cold at the moment, the poor little mite hid under the bed, he feels safe there. I ended up taking his food up to him as he was under there for hours.

I don't know if any of you receive the New Look free magazine but at the back they have some money off vouchers. They had one for £10 off a £40.00 shop, I popped into New Look on Friday and ended up buying a few things:




















Cream Fairisle knitted dress which I plan to wear how the girl is wearing it in the picture but with a cream/white basic top and tan/nude skinny belt.

























And I brought another pair of boots. I am a boot-a-holic!





















I love these boots they are a great colour and they fit nice and snug to your legs and don't look really wide like some boots!.

Funnily enough they only had one 2 pairs left both in my size, a size 4. Why is it lately I only ever see size 4's left??? I thought that size would be very popular!

The dress had 20% off so that was £17 and the boots were £25.00 and I had £10 off as it was over £40.00. I paid using paypal funds so therefore I did not actually spend any real money!


I also purchased these earrings and necklace on the buy one get one free offer they are so sparkly and pretty, although they don't look as sparkly in the photos.























Yesterday I started the day with a Step class which was very invigorating.



I got home and hubby took me out to the local shopping mall, we ended up stopping in Pizza Hut for lunch. This is what I wore:





















Cream Lace Dress - New Look
Leggings - Next
Tan Boots - New Look
Long navy cardi - Primark
Tan Belt - Primark

Whilst there I could not resist popping into Republic as they have 25% off everything today and tomorrow and I purchased this pink corsage handbag for my friend as its her 30th birthday today.






















She is in Thailand at the moment with her boyfriend and is due back today. She lives a few miles from me so I won't be seeing her until 2 weeks time when she will be coming to mine for a girlie night in and I will be cooking a pasta dish, I am also going to make her a special chocolate brownie. The next day we are going to Birmingham to go shopping! Luckily she does not read my blog so any surprises won't be spoilt!


I will probably get her some jewellery to go with it.

Its my birthday on Wednesday which is when I shall blog about my little giveaway.


Just to let you you all know regarding the Simply Spray dye I purchased a while ago, I will just say its brilliant stuffl I used it to dye the dress and the only downside is that there is not much in the actual bottle so you may need 2 bottles but it really does work and its so easy to use. I will be purchasing another bottle.



Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely OOTD, and your buys are lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that knitted dress, perfect for winter! New Look has great boots! Love your lace dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is lovely! Perfect for a snuggly winter! My cat was terrified as well - she just couldn't find a place that was safe enough for her - she ended up in my shoe cupboard! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit looks wonderful, so pretty and lovely.
    We splashed out on some Feliway this year, it's a natural feline pheromone which plugs in and keeps cats relaxed. Ours were lounging around without a care in the world on friday night, highly recommended. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay newlook! I love the jumper dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always find some fantastic items. I love the bag you purchased for your friend. It's sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx