Pages

Saturday 20 November 2010

Birmingham haulage (photo heavy)

My friend came up Friday night and we had a girly gossip and catch up.

She brought me this gorgeous Fiorelli bag for my birthday which I absolutely adore and this Body Shop set...I love the Japanese Cherry Blossom!























We had a fabulous time in Birmingham yesterday.

I brought a few items using money I was given for my birthday:


These are my buys:

Republic - Miso daisy Dress





















H&M



Cream knit Dress - this is so flattering....I love it.




















This is the bottom part up close




















Pink ribbed knitted tunic - this is also really flattering, its very stretchy and looks great with jeggings/leggings.





















New Look

Camel Pea style coat





















Ditsy floral purse






















Pearl dangly earrings





















Primark

Navy blue dress - this is also really flattering I am going to wear it to work with a long sleeved top or fitted shirt under, opaque tights and heels/boots.





















Red pumps - I love these the colour is gorgeous
























Floral bag - this was £3.00 in the sale.





















Nail varnish set (this is part of a xmas present for another friend)

























My friend and I went to Jamie Olivers new restaurant in the Bullring. The service was great and the food was gorgeous. It opened at 12 so we got there for 10 mins to 12 as we were starving and there was a queue already forming.





















This is a photo of my lovely friend on the balcony (sorry its not great quality) but you can see the queue outside!


















!


Lisa-Jane
xx

9 comments:

  1. Lovely things! I love the bag your friend gave you, the H & M dress, the bargain floral bag and the purse! Looks like you had a fab time in Brum yesterday. I've never gone shopping there, keep meaning to. I braved Broadmead yesterday, but it's starting to get Christmas busy!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to forever21 in bullring yesterday, crazy! Love the floral dress and primark dress and love the present you got, lovely bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am drooling over the red pumps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great buys :) Lovely blog, thanks for stopping by mine :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything. I adore those red pumps and the pea coat. I would love to have one for next winter. If it's ever really cold enough to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your lovely comment :) oooo am wanting the rupublic dress and the primark one! very nice :) X

    ReplyDelete
  7. You lucky girl, you have lots of lovely buys there. I love the red shoes. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx