Pages

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Another OOTD and your opinions needed!

Oooh get me doing another outfit post when usually I don't do many of these. The reason I don't do many of them is that I am so darn fussy about the way I look that its hard finding photos I actually like.




















Navy Blue Dress - Apricot
Navy Blue Cardigan - Primark
Black opaques - Primark
Tan Boots - New Look
Tan Skinny Belt - Primark

What are your opinions on this outfit, do you think the skinny belt looks best with it? Does the dress work well worn like this?
I would love your opinions

Thankyou
Lisa-Jane
xx

4 comments:

  1. I like it, it shows of your little waist x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The belt looks great with the outift. I wouldn't change anything about your outfit. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the belt looks great!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx