Pages

Monday 15 November 2010

Clarks Village outlet shopping

Hello lovelies

Mike and I had the day off today so we went to Clarks Village in Somerset.

I wore my cream knitted dress, with cream long sleeved top under, dark blue jeggings and tan boots.

If you have never been there before this is one of those designer outlet places. We had such a fab day we had lunch in an oldie style village pub which was lovely and I had Melt in the middle hot chocolate pudding with chocolate ice cream for dessert.... yummy.

Michael brought me this bag from Fiorelli. I love the daisies and the design.





















I brought 4 bras in La Senza for £10 as they were £5.00 each and buy one get one free, they are gorgeous bras especially the first two but they were just end of stock so thats why they were so cheap.























Have you been watching I'm a Celebrity?? I must admit I am finding Gillian McKeith very annoying and she is one strange lady.

Its early days but I am really liking Kayla at the moment she seems so sweet and Stacey also seems very sweet too.
Sheryl seems really nice and Linford is funny.

I could never ever go on this show I am so jumpy and I would not even be able to sleep one night in there. I am such a wimp!

I am so looking forward to the weekend as my friend is coming up Friday night and we are going to Birmingham on Saturday.

Lisa-Jane
xx

1 comment:

  1. I love Clarks village, i used to go there when we lived down that end of the country. Hope you are well Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx