Pages

Sunday 28 November 2010

ASOS Competition Entry

A few fashion bloggers have been asked if they are interested in £100 worth of ASOS vouchers. To enter you have to create an outfit for £100. So here is my outfit. I love ASOS so there was loads of things to choose from.



ASOS Bow Shoulder Chiffon Baby Doll Dress Blue Velvet


























ASOS POCKET Lace Court Shoe


























ASOS Twist Lock Pleated Clutch


























ASOS Stone Set Heart Stud Earrings























Check out all the ASOS discount codes using this fab website before you order
http://www.discountcoder.com/asos-discount-codes/




5 comments:

  1. I've done mine too :). Cute outfit, although Em over at Passion for Fashion chose that clutch and shoes too hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no!!! I saw she had the same clutch but not shoes, I thought they were different ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No they were the same, i'm sure someone else chose them too, oh well you all have similar and good taste ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! I didn't see that dress, it's so pretty. don't worry, I picked the same clutch as Sadie and didn't realise either. We all have great taste :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost bought that blue velvet dress last week! But then it wasnt on sale anymore...boo!! Great choices though :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx