Pages

Saturday 13 November 2010

OOTN & a couple birthday presents!

Hello

Last night Michael and I went to a birthday party with Mike's brother and his fiancee.
This is my outfit:





















Navy Blue ruffle front dress - H&M
Grey patent skinny belt - Primark
Grey Patent heels - Matalan
Necklace & earrings from New Look


Well I had a nice birthday although I had to work.
I had mainly money and vouchers.

I got brought this dress by my mum from a shop called Apricot, it looks lovely on and a lot better than the photo, my parents also gave me some money too.




















I had vouchers from my work colleagues and one friend brought me this bag from H&M which I love.




















Yesterday Mike went to watch his beloved football team and I popped out to some local shops being Matalan, Next Clearance and TJ Hughes.
I did not buy anything though just had a little browse. I am not a big fan of Next at all and the clearance shop is even worse but they do have the occasional bargain.

Today Mike is off to watch rugby with his brother so I am going to have a lazy day and maybe do some housework and have a clear out. I am also going to catch up on everyones blogs.

Tomorrow Mike and I both have the day off and Mike is taking me out shopping for my birthday.


Before I forget I will be doing my giveaway but I need to get a couple more items before I do it, therefore its a bit delayed!

Well I am off now to observe the two minutes silence for Remembrance Sunday. My thoughts are with all the guys and girls who were injured or have lost their lives fighting in wars. And also to the guys and girls still fighting a war.
Lisa-Jane
xx

7 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice day hun, Happy belated Birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun on your birthday! That dress you're wearing is stunning, love the elegant shoes and skinny belt. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress looks lovely! love your shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww happy belated birthday! Money and vouchers means more shopping so it should be great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit, i had that dress but sold it on ebay for some reason :/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx