Pages

Wednesday 3 November 2010

OOTD and £3.00 Miracle Tights

This is the outfit I wore today. I am sorry I don't take great photos but I think it looked a lot better in reality!






















Ditsy Dress - Miss Selfridge

Black Opaques - Primark

Tan Boots - New Look

Purple waist belt - Primark

Purple Bracelet - little shop in St Ives (which you cannot see)

Purple Earrings and necklace - Primark



I really do wonder how you lovely bloggers get such great outfit photos!
Also I have to tell you about the opaque tights I am wearing.






















I popped into Primark yesterday as I wanted some 100 denier opaques and as I was browsing the tights section I saw these which are the bodyshaper ones!

They are £3.00 so I thought well I will try as I just thought they would be like normal opaques anyway.

This morning I put them on and oh my god they really work.

I have always had slim legs anyway but I am not too keen on my thighs even though people always say they are slim I am not keen. I am definitely going to buy another pair.

They also flatten your tummy slightly. I have'nt got a massive tummy but its not a completely flat stomach, these tights do flatten it slightly.



I think they also had them in other deniers.






Lisa-Jane
xx

5 comments:

  1. ooo think I may have to try them tights- I've been eyeing them up for a while. an extra weight loss for free is what I like, lol.
    cute outfit. Maybe try turning the flash off if you have enough natural light, if you're taking it in the mirror
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have a Primark but they sound (and look) fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think im gonna try the tights :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! I just love opaques in general. They always make me feel quite good.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx